Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,179 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Movietube-->semperVidLink-->bubbleupnp-->Avia/Allcast

Tip us?

smartymcfly
Old
(Last edited by smartymcfly; 8th February 2014 at 03:53 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default Movietube-->semperVidLink-->bubbleupnp-->Avia/Allcast

I found this movietube and it plays videos through youtube that aren't easy to find or in some cases these videos do not play on standard youtube, newly released movies in hd such as Last Vegas and many more that the app finds, with movietube they work and then you can use the share video feature with sempervidlinkfree or sempervidlink pro and that grabs the url in a way that allows bubbleupnp ---- Full Version to use it where you can pass it to Avia with in app purchase or possiblyAllcast----->PremiumVersion I haven't tried yet but I believe that sempervidlink+bubbleupnp is capable working with many more apps that don't directly cast.

another possibilty might be for movietube-->sempervidlink-->plex

I have only tested this with Avia as the app to cast so Plex/Allcast may or may not work.

smartymcfly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartymcfly View Post
I found this movietube and it plays videos through youtube that aren't easy to find or in some cases these videos do not play on standard youtube, newly released movies in hd such as Last Vegas and many more that the app finds, with movietube they work and then you can use the share video feature with sempervidlinkfree or sempervidlink pro and that grabs the url in a way that allows bubbleupnp ---- Full Version to use it where you can pass it to Avia with in app purchase or possiblyAllcast----->PremiumVersion I haven't tried yet but I believe that sempervidlink+bubbleupnp is capable working with many more apps that don't directly cast.

another possibilty might be for movietube-->sempervidlink-->plex

I have only tested this with Avia as the app to cast so Plex/Allcast may or may not work.
I tried this with daileymotion and it did not work on first pass, so in the place where the video is shared with sempervidlink I just used Vget and set the playerin options to bubbleupnp and that played through Avia.

Vget also has a chrome extension that requires this dlna cast chrome app and I originally believed that it would cast to chromecast as it showed the cast icon and but until trying it just now to verify that worked it does not.

r00t4rd3d
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Showbox + Avia Ive found is the best way currently to watch stuff. Another plus is that it can all be done right from a Android device.
The Following User Says Thank You to r00t4rd3d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smartymcfly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t4rd3d View Post
Showbox + Avia Ive found is the best way currently to watch stuff. Another plus is that it can all be done right from a Android device.
Sometimes showbox doesn't work, and I was just posting a way I found for it to work. It seems like a combination of apps make it possible to play videos from almost any app that can share the url of the video being played if it is correct format.

yahoowizard
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Anyone know where Showbox takes its stuff from?
Hey guys! If you go to T-Mobile Refer-a-Friend and type in nexuscode or icecream for the referral code you get 10 bucks for free, or more depending on what plan you're using. Works with all T-Mobile plans, pretty much, that have been started recently (within 90 days).

k9cop
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Probably South Korea

Sent from my SCH-1605 using xda app-developers app

bungadudu
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Wow!
Cool!

Now all we need is the ability to cast external subtitles along with the movie!

smartymcfly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoowizard View Post
Anyone know where Showbox takes its stuff from?
I started wolf of wall street & hunger games and in the network tracking app show box was connecting to various Russian sites, one of them appeared to be their version of Facebook. Vk.me
VM.me may not be Russian but Google translate said it was...

mathorv
Old
(Last edited by mathorv; 9th February 2014 at 09:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 77
Lightbulb @Show Box 2.3 .apk

AV analysis (7/50, adware):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...3fec/analysis/
embedded url/http, dns requests and http traffic analysis:
http://www.foresafe.com/report/A9A7A...085B2497F51B9C
If you found this information helpful please click [THANKS] below

The Following User Says Thank You to mathorv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]