Default Help system memory problem

I downloaded roehsoft ram expander from the play store and started to use, but I don't know what I did, but I have messed up my phone I selected swap dir/partition and selected !partition! Mmcblkop26-1.15gb, after I had selected and pressed ok my phone restarted and went to boot animation which was really laggy and it restarted again came up with HTC screen then boot animation when my phone finally had loaded it had factory reset it self, I set it all back up and I found that my internal memory was really low it was total space 128mb which is incorrect I went into my file manager and I have access to my SD card three ways mnt/sdcard, storage/primary/legacy, storage/sdcard0. The file manager now by default goes to storage/primary/legacy which it should go to mnt/sdcard.
I am really confused at what to do I tried reinstalling the Rom and that did not work I think I may have swapped the partitions or something but my sdcard is not partitioned. Every time I reboot my phone it has factory reset itself so it can't hold on to data if you reboot.
Please help I hope you understand all of this and it's a quick fix.
I have also found out that recovery does not recognize data as a partition it just displays
System
Cache
Sdcard
Recovery says E: unknown volume "/data"
Please someone help I have tried looking around but what keywords do you put in google. Recovery doesn't know volume so it says it's formatted but it's not I am so confused.

Pac man Rom 23.0 4.2.2