Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] *problem syncing and restoring from Samsung account using crash rom

9th February 2014, 07:20 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Hi. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I was using crash rom and I seem to have a problem with syncing and restoring from Samsung account. I got the error that says sync error and server is busy. I flashed x note and I never encountered this problem. Each time I flash crash rom with full wipe, I will always have this problem. Anyone can shed some light to my problem?

9th February 2014, 07:28 AM |#2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538

3,727 posts
Donate to Me
More
Retry the account. It usually fails first time. It did for me when I logged into my Samsung account

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th February 2014, 07:39 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
You mean deleting my Samsung account and readding it back? I did that previously but i'm unable to get it to sync and restore. All 4 sync options like contacts, Internet, calendar and scrapbook have the red exclamation mark beside it.
9th February 2014, 08:01 AM |#4  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538

3,727 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah.. that should fix it. Unless your phone is having connection issues. - it's also possible Samsung sync is down - I don't use it anymore so can't verify

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th February 2014, 10:30 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
I've tried removing and adding my account several times now but it doesn't seem to work. I also tried flashing with and without full wipes but it doesn't change. When I flash X note back, it could sync and restore normally. Weird.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread