Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request][ROOT][CWM][MIUI v5][Increase RAM][Lava Iris 356][ubifs]

Tip us?

goelmanu15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Request][ROOT][CWM][MIUI v5][Increase RAM][Lava Iris 356][ubifs]

Hello XDArs,

Please create a custom rom , CWM recovery for my lava iris 356 preferably MIUI v5.
The device has the following specs:
CPU: MTK6572 (1ghz dual core)
RAM: 256mb
ROM: 512mb
FileSystem: ubifs
SIM: Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)

I Would also like if it could have pre-root and ram increased using an external SD card.
I have the following micro sd card: Sandisk Ultra 16gb UHS-1 Class10.

I my self tried to follow the PatchRom Guide from the MIUI but because of the "ubifs" file system i was unable to create a CWM recovery for my device, which i think is required to get adb in recovery.
Also i increased the ram using My sd card and the swapper.apk, but i want some thing inbuild in the rom itself.

As being a C++ developer myself, I can also help in developing the rom but would require some help.

Thanks Everyone.

alanvmathew
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by goelmanu15 View Post
Hello XDArs,

Please create a custom rom , CWM recovery for my lava iris 356 preferably MIUI v5.
The device has the following specs:
CPU: MTK6572 (1ghz dual core)
RAM: 256mb
ROM: 512mb
FileSystem: ubifs
SIM: Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)

I Would also like if it could have pre-root and ram increased using an external SD card.
I have the following micro sd card: Sandisk Ultra 16gb UHS-1 Class10.

I my self tried to follow the PatchRom Guide from the MIUI but because of the "ubifs" file system i was unable to create a CWM recovery for my device, which i think is required to get adb in recovery.
Also i increased the ram using My sd card and the swapper.apk, but i want some thing inbuild in the rom itself.

As being a C++ developer myself, I can also help in developing the rom but would require some help.

Thanks Everyone.
@goelmanu15
hi there i can help you port a custom recovery not cwm but an another one. can you help me port miui for my device with UBIFS format??????