[Request][ROOT][CWM][MIUI v5][Increase RAM][Lava Iris 356][ubifs]

OP goelmanu15

23rd January 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello XDArs,

Please create a custom rom , CWM recovery for my lava iris 356 preferably MIUI v5.
The device has the following specs:
CPU: MTK6572 (1ghz dual core)
RAM: 256mb
ROM: 512mb
FileSystem: ubifs
SIM: Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)

I Would also like if it could have pre-root and ram increased using an external SD card.
I have the following micro sd card: Sandisk Ultra 16gb UHS-1 Class10.

I my self tried to follow the PatchRom Guide from the MIUI but because of the "ubifs" file system i was unable to create a CWM recovery for my device, which i think is required to get adb in recovery.
Also i increased the ram using My sd card and the swapper.apk, but i want some thing inbuild in the rom itself.

As being a C++ developer myself, I can also help in developing the rom but would require some help.

Thanks Everyone.
9th February 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 47

84 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by goelmanu15

Hello XDArs,

Please create a custom rom , CWM recovery for my lava iris 356 preferably MIUI v5.
The device has the following specs:
CPU: MTK6572 (1ghz dual core)
RAM: 256mb
ROM: 512mb
FileSystem: ubifs
SIM: Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)

I Would also like if it could have pre-root and ram increased using an external SD card.
I have the following micro sd card: Sandisk Ultra 16gb UHS-1 Class10.

I my self tried to follow the PatchRom Guide from the MIUI but because of the "ubifs" file system i was unable to create a CWM recovery for my device, which i think is required to get adb in recovery.
Also i increased the ram using My sd card and the swapper.apk, but i want some thing inbuild in the rom itself.

As being a C++ developer myself, I can also help in developing the rom but would require some help.

Thanks Everyone.

@goelmanu15
hi there i can help you port a custom recovery not cwm but an another one. can you help me port miui for my device with UBIFS format??????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread