how to install stock Rom on Samsung grand after rooting

9th February 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hi friends.. rooted my Samsung galaxy grand yesterday and installed the Xperia z flavoured gennext Rom. now I want to install my stock Rom again. before installing the Xperia z Rom, I made a backup of my stock rom thorough ->CWM recovery-> backup and restore function. so is it possible to get my stock Rom back by just using 'install zip from sd card' function of CWM AND using my stock Rom backup as the zip file?
9th February 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bandung, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 236

437 posts
More
Why would you do that? Why complicate everything? -__-
Why don't you just restore the backup via CWM instead of creating a whole new flashable zip?
9th February 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Smile
[QUOTE=naufalhadyan;50172908]Why would you do that? Why complicate everything? -__-
Why don't you just restore the backup via CWM instead of creating a whole new flashable zip?[/QUO

See... The thing is- I am new to this rooting stuff. Don't have the required experience. So please tell me how to do it.
9th February 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #4  
Flag It's up to you :D
Thanks Meter: 111

421 posts
More
[QUOTE=theGrandWolverine;50174632]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufalhadyan

Why would you do that? Why complicate everything? -__-
Why don't you just restore the backup via CWM instead of creating a whole new flashable zip?[/QUO

See... The thing is- I am new to this rooting stuff. Don't have the required experience. So please tell me how to do it.

Restore your stock rom backup. its on backup and restore too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread