[APP] [VOICIFY] | Control your device with voice actions

1,151 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,187
By kenzolo, Senior Member on 9th February 2014, 11:25 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Voicify - Control your device with voice actions!
This is not an application like Siri or S-Voice! Voicify doesn't interact or reply your questions! It will execute your commands!
Setup your voice actions and you are ready to control your device with voice commands!

-Custom voice actions and commands
-Choose between different actions from enable/disable wifi, data, sync, bluetooth etc to simply launch applications or a quick call/sms
-Say whatever you want to voicify, if there isn't any action assigned to your command, you can quickly add it through an easy dialog!
-Access voicify through an additional (optional) launcher icon
-Premium users will also have the power to enable a quick widget or a floating shortcut!
-Quick search your content through a specific customizable keywork!

Voicify doesn't require root access and it's compatible with all stock and custom ROMs!
9th February 2014, 12:20 PM |#2  
Flag Nitra, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 5
Downloading and testing on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini duos. Just the application that i've needed to make a quick call while driving, without requiring internet access. Does it work with bluetooth deivces (handsfree)?

Was too much what i've expected. Requires internet access. Is it so hard to make this work without internet, for God sake, I want to dial a number from my address book, not to make forensic research.
Last edited by NikolForAll; 9th February 2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Tested the app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread