5,598,233 Members 47,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Help) (Help) Recover Hard Brick Xperia Ion Urgent ..

Tip us?
 
Chocklety Boyee
Old
#1  
Chocklety Boyee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 647
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kathmandu,Nepal
Default (Help) (Help) Recover Hard Brick Xperia Ion Urgent ..

Hey Guys..Yesterday night I modified existenz ota2.0 xperia s for ion and flashed but got bootloop manytimes ..I could acess to recovery and mobile was rebooting and finally bootloop and so on ..What I did finally is I pressed vol up and power button for some time and mobile switched off..Now it doesnot respond at all..It is not detected by flashtool either..I tried each and every method but no luck..What shall I do now?? Did I face hard brick??..I left my phone overnight and found to be heated on morning..black screen..help me ..

Nothing is responding ..Blank screen ..Thats all..Tried vol up plus power for many times..plugged in wall charger ..no led ..totally ****ed up.. Help me guys..Help will be much appreciated..
 
entermetallica
Old
#2  
entermetallica's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 289
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: **** you qaiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocklety Boyee View Post
Hey Guys..Yesterday night I modified existenz ota2.0 xperia s for ion and flashed but got bootloop manytimes ..I could acess to recovery and mobile was rebooting and finally bootloop and so on ..What I did finally is I pressed vol up and power button for some time and mobile switched off..Now it doesnot respond at all..It is not detected by flashtool either..I tried each and every method but no luck..What shall I do now?? Did I face hard brick??..I left my phone overnight and found to be heated on morning..black screen..help me ..

Nothing is responding ..Blank screen ..Thats all..Tried vol up plus power for many times..plugged in wall charger ..no led ..totally ****ed up.. Help me guys..Help will be much appreciated..
What exactly did you modify? Can't you access recovery?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
XPERIA SL
 
Chocklety Boyee
Old
#3  
Chocklety Boyee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 647
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kathmandu,Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by entermetallica View Post
What exactly did you modify? Can't you access recovery?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
There was some fault on framework.apk due to which I got bootloop and mobile was completely dead...I plugged the wall charger and now I can see faint red light nothing more than that..Mine battery was full,,,,Should I have to wait till my battery get drained??
 
entermetallica
Old
#4  
entermetallica's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 289
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: **** you qaiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocklety Boyee View Post
There was some fault on framework.apk due to which I got bootloop and mobile was completely dead...I plugged the wall charger and now I can see faint red light nothing more than that..Mine battery was full,,,,Should I have to wait till my battery get drained??
No, keep it on the wall charger overnight if you cant access fastboot or recovery and then report back.
XPERIA SL
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes