(Help) (Help) Recover Hard Brick Xperia Ion Urgent ..

OP Chocklety Boyee

9th February 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Kathmandu,Nepal
Thanks Meter: 285

956 posts
More
Hey Guys..Yesterday night I modified existenz ota2.0 xperia s for ion and flashed but got bootloop manytimes ..I could acess to recovery and mobile was rebooting and finally bootloop and so on ..What I did finally is I pressed vol up and power button for some time and mobile switched off..Now it doesnot respond at all..It is not detected by flashtool either..I tried each and every method but no luck..What shall I do now?? Did I face hard brick??..I left my phone overnight and found to be heated on morning..black screen..help me ..

Nothing is responding ..Blank screen ..Thats all..Tried vol up plus power for many times..plugged in wall charger ..no led ..totally ****ed up.. Help me guys..Help will be much appreciated..
9th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 80

324 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocklety Boyee

Hey Guys..Yesterday night I modified existenz ota2.0 xperia s for ion and flashed but got bootloop manytimes ..I could acess to recovery and mobile was rebooting and finally bootloop and so on ..What I did finally is I pressed vol up and power button for some time and mobile switched off..Now it doesnot respond at all..It is not detected by flashtool either..I tried each and every method but no luck..What shall I do now?? Did I face hard brick??..I left my phone overnight and found to be heated on morning..black screen..help me ..

Nothing is responding ..Blank screen ..Thats all..Tried vol up plus power for many times..plugged in wall charger ..no led ..totally ****ed up.. Help me guys..Help will be much appreciated..

What exactly did you modify? Can't you access recovery?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Kathmandu,Nepal
Thanks Meter: 285

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by entermetallica

What exactly did you modify? Can't you access recovery?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

There was some fault on framework.apk due to which I got bootloop and mobile was completely dead...I plugged the wall charger and now I can see faint red light nothing more than that..Mine battery was full,,,,Should I have to wait till my battery get drained??
9th February 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #4  
Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 80

324 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocklety Boyee

There was some fault on framework.apk due to which I got bootloop and mobile was completely dead...I plugged the wall charger and now I can see faint red light nothing more than that..Mine battery was full,,,,Should I have to wait till my battery get drained??

No, keep it on the wall charger overnight if you cant access fastboot or recovery and then report back.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread