OP Rayk1080

9th February 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106

252 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey all,

If you've been around a while (like me) chances are you've become pretty accustomed to the process every time a new build is released: download build & newest GApps, backup old apps and settings, wipe everything, flash both and restore...right? Cool.

Well I've been trying to update beanstalk as per usual but the backup app I've been using (prior to this point, without error) decided it no longer likes me. It's called My BackUp Root and it's always served my purposes magnificently. Before MBuR, I used Titanium Backup and when MBuR failed a few days ago I tried TiBu again. At this point, neither works for me. The phone either reboots or the process hangs, never finishing successfully.

SO

Any backup app recommendations that aren't MyBackUp Root or Titanium? I am of course rooted. I want to back up APKs, Data, and whatever settings I can. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app
9th February 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #2  
Flag Inside your Mind!! PooH :-O
Thanks Meter: 251

268 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayk1080

Hey all,

If you've been around a while (like me) chances are you've become pretty accustomed to the process every time a new build is released: download build & newest GApps, backup old apps and settings, wipe everything, flash both and restore...right? Cool.

Well I've been trying to update beanstalk as per usual but the backup app I've been using (prior to this point, without error) decided it no longer likes me. It's called My BackUp Root and it's always served my purposes magnificently. Before MBuR, I used Titanium Backup and when MBuR failed a few days ago I tried TiBu again. At this point, neither works for me. The phone either reboots or the process hangs, never finishing successfully.

SO

Any backup app recommendations that aren't MyBackUp Root or Titanium? I am of course rooted. I want to back up APKs, Data, and whatever settings I can. Thanks!

Hey..,
Install ROMToolbox, inside it AppManager it's very very awesome will help you a lot, or if you don't want to install the full app you can install UltimateBackup it's the same developer, try it and hit thanks here
The Following User Says Thank You to mEmoZz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

252 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mEmoZz

Hey..,
Install ROMToolbox, inside it AppManager it's very very awesome will help you a lot, or if you don't want to install the full app you can install UltimateBackup it's the same developer, try it and hit thanks here

Oh wow I think I have the full ROM Toolbox too! Lol how could I have forgotten?!?!? Thanks a lot!

Suggestions still welcome, though I have a feeling it might fail lol could be paranoia

9th February 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #4  
Flag Inside your Mind!! PooH :-O
Thanks Meter: 251

268 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayk1080

Oh wow I think I have the full ROM Toolbox too! Lol how could I have forgotten?!?!? Thanks a lot!

Suggestions still welcome, though I have a feeling it might fail lol could be paranoia

Give it a try, may the patch operation works for you.
9th February 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

252 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mEmoZz

Give it a try, may the patch operation works for you.

You have to buy it to batch restore! I wish I had known that before!!! Although if there were an app to buy, I think it would be this one. Extremely well-developed. Nice UI and features are perfect.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread