[Q] Meizu MX3 Dropping Network Connection/ Radio Failure

OP Nooblet

6th February 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Wheeler, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
More
Hi everyone, I'm new here but have had several Android devices. Recently as you all might know, Meizu ran a contest to win a MX3. I was one of those ecstatic winners that was chosen. So fast forward a month and a week, here I sit with my gorgeous MX3 32GB M353 with a big smile on my face, except for one thing. I have AIO wireless, a MVNO of ATT and my connection is failing after about a minute or so and I am unable to figure out why. I have contacted Meizu and AIO, with no resolve on this. When it is connected it shows 4 bars of H+ and sometimes 3G, then randomly it drops off. I believe it is the HK version as it came running 3.1.1 and its english on the battery. I have been able to make calls while I have coverage I can make calls, surf the web, but then it drops. I don't know everyones expertise on this but I do have a radio log that might have some interesting tid bits of information regarding whats going on, though I haven't the slightest clue as to how to decypher it. Has anyone else had this same sort of thing occur? If so any resolution to it? I would love to be able to use the device as a phone and not just a MP3 player. I've attached the radio log for those that would be interested in resolving this.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MX3 Log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (187.6 KB, 13 views)
9th February 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag Zaporozhye
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Possible help.
You can flash the unofficial update MX3 HK Flyme 3.3.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
meizu, mx3, network, radio, unlocked
Previous Thread Next Thread