[Q] TouchWiz Task Manager Functionality

OP Dreamgun

9th February 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

40 posts
Certain apps you run on your Note 3... such as: IM+, Steam, and Talkatone appear to run continously in the notifications bar to I believe accept push notifications. To exit them completely you do so within the app.

If at any time you open one of these apps from the notifications bar to use it, a preview image of that app can then be seen in the TW task manager. As is normal when you open any app, like say your internet browser for example.

Closing all/an individual app like the internet browser I believe exits it. I'm wondering though if closing these apps shown as running in the notification's bar from task manager affects their functionality?

I was told by a friend of mine when he exits IM+ from his iPhone's task manager it exits it completely. Yeah I know Android is not iOS!

I'm just a little concerned that telling task manager to exit these apps, even though it appears they are running in the notifications bar affects in some way their functioning. I usually leave these showing in the task manager "recent apps" once I've opened them to use them to view messages.

Note: I'm referring to the recent apps task manager window you access from holding your home button and not the ending active applications window.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread