Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

From CM11 to Stock 4.2

OP titotito1983

5th February 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Hi!
I flashed CM11 and the custom Recovery from PhilZ.
I like CM11 and everything but the camera is now working and I would like to go back to stock 4.2....Does anybody knows how to do it and If I will brick the tablet?

Thanks in advance for your help!
5th February 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #2  
aben2amu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 57
 
392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Just so you know, if you go back to stock, you will lose CWM.
Ok, now you know.. Just download the latest firmware for your model number and use Odin to flash it.
You will have a stock rom from there on.
5th February 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben2amu

Just so you know, if you go back to stock, you will lose CWM.
Ok, now you know.. Just download the latest firmware for your model number and use Odin to flash it.
You will have a stock rom from there on.

OK! thanks a lot for your reply!
7th February 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Pavia
Thanks Meter: 53
 
1,489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
But you can flash a stock rom deox... without Odin... But from cwm

Inviato dal mio GT-N5110 utilizzando Tapatalk
7th February 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #5  
thorjansen's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
You could always try one of the aftermarket camera apps in the play store. When I rooted my N5110 with Carbon KK 4.4.2 the camera app kept freezing. I installed HD Camera Ultra and my camera worked once again.

--
Sent from my GT-N5110 running Carbon-KK-4.4.2
8th February 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorjansen

You could always try one of the aftermarket camera apps in the play store. When I rooted my N5110 with Carbon KK 4.4.2 the camera app kept freezing. I installed HD Camera Ultra and my camera worked once again.

--
Sent from my GT-N5110 running Carbon-KK-4.4.2

Fast Burst Camera from Play store also works but @sbrissen committed patches to fix stock camera. I think they will be in tonight's nightly. See the dev thread.

Edit. Whoops wrong mention. Meant for OP.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Last edited by burgeke; 8th February 2014 at 06:54 PM.
8th February 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #7  
thorjansen's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Actually, thanks for mentioning Fast Burst Camera. I got the free version and was so impressed I bought the app. Works better, especially in low light.

--
Sent from my GT-N5110 running Carbon-KK-4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to thorjansen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by titotito1983

Hi!
I flashed CM11 and the custom Recovery from PhilZ.
I like CM11 and everything but the camera is now working and I would like to go back to stock 4.2....Does anybody knows how to do it and If I will brick the tablet?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Camera is working on the latest nightly.
9th February 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemolecule

Camera is working on the latest nightly.

Only rear camera.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes