Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 49,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery problem

Tip us?

Riaes
Old
(Last edited by Riaes; 9th February 2014 at 03:07 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] Battery problem

Hi,
I have been using Z1 for few months, this is the first time I got this problem
I have Du Battery Saver Apps, Last night before I slept, I set the mode to" Sleep mode" which means mobile data and wifi were off, and the battery was 71%
Usually I will not lose even 1% of battery when i wake up. but now the battery has reduced to 17% in just one night!
These are the screenshots of my Battery usage and Wakelock apps
You can see the graph that the battery was drasticly dropped
Can you help me with the problem...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-09-07-44-37.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	2567742   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-09-07-44-50.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	2567743  

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Use Battery Guru Snapdragon, is specific for the hardware. BTW, is not a problem with the battery it self but this happen on every Android, sometime they stuck somewhere and drain battery. Next time wher you will reboot or charge to full the problem will disappear. Which firmware are you using? .290 was very well improved in battery efficient.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Riaes
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Use Battery Guru Snapdragon, is specific for the hardware. BTW, is not a problem with the battery it self but this happen on every Android, sometime they stuck somewhere and drain battery. Next time wher you will reboot or charge to full the problem will disappear. Which firmware are you using? .290 was very well improved in battery efficient.
Has downloaded and now in learning mode,
Also thanks for the answer but I am using .136.

jamespmi
Old
(Last edited by jamespmi; 9th February 2014 at 12:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 35
Battery Guru will not make any difference here. Your Media Server and the system usage are higher than screen usage, quite impossible...

Except, your media server ran in panic witch is a known bug. One of your media files (pictures, sounds, videos) is 0kb and causes the media server to loop over and over... Move your media to your PC, reboot your device and push the files back avoiding the 0kb files...

This is how a normal Screen to Media Server / System ratio should look like, consuming like nothing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-09-13-44-10.png
Views:	41
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	2568587  

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespmi View Post
This is how a normal Screen to Media Server / System ratio should look like, consuming like nothing
This is irrelevant at 94% of battery.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

jamespmi
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
This is irrelevant at 94% of battery.
Oh man please: the same at 5% of battery...

I can understand your enthusiasm in commenting all available post in the Z1 forums but let me tell you just one thing: less is often more...
You are not winning any price buy just commenting all available threats, enrich them by fundamentals please...
The Following User Says Thank You to jamespmi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
(Last edited by eclyptos; 9th February 2014 at 04:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespmi View Post
Oh man please: the same at 5% of battery...

I can understand your enthusiasm in commenting all available post in the Z1 forums but let me tell you just one thing: less is often more...
You are not winning any price buy just commenting all available threats, enrich them by fundamentals please...
My friend, do not even try to teach someone here what to do or not, give only explainable reasons if for you, someone is right or not on specific topic, understood?

With your attitude you go no where.

BTW, to me is not the server media the problem on .136.