OP artu72

12th January 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Vitulazio
Thanks Meter: 26

66 posts
More
Hi to all,

I have looked for a solution everwhere on the Internet and XDA before writing this thread. The simple problem is this: Whatsapp crashes on Nexus 7 2013 if I open it in a user profile that is not the owner one. In the tablet there are infacts two users: I, as owner, and my wife, as regular user, with no limitations. I have verified that whatsapp runs without problems in my profile, whereas in my wife profile crashes. A solution would be to reset the tablet and setting my wife as owner and I as user, but I would like to know if there is some workaround before doing a such unconfortable procedure. (I do not need of whatsapp on tablet since I have installed it on my android smartphone, but my wife does not own a smartphone). TIA.

The tablet is updated to last version of Android and it is using ART as runtime.
9th February 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
i've the same problem, did you solve it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artu72

Hi to all,

I have looked for a solution everwhere on the Internet and XDA before writing this thread. The simple problem is this: Whatsapp crashes on Nexus 7 2013 if I open it in a user profile that is not the owner one. In the tablet there are infacts two users: I, as owner, and my wife, as regular user, with no limitations. I have verified that whatsapp runs without problems in my profile, whereas in my wife profile crashes. A solution would be to reset the tablet and setting my wife as owner and I as user, but I would like to know if there is some workaround before doing a such unconfortable procedure. (I do not need of whatsapp on tablet since I have installed it on my android smartphone, but my wife does not own a smartphone). TIA.

The tablet is updated to last version of Android and it is using ART as runtime.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread