Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,372 Members 39,864 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ask...

Tip us?
 
quietmode01
Old
(Last edited by quietmode01; 8th February 2014 at 02:27 AM.)
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Hi all. Ive been working on this a a while and I think I solved this.This what I came up with. I ported some themes and mods. Stayed with the blue because I think it looks better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-19-09-20.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	2565876   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-19-08-43 (1).png
Views:	36
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	2565877  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quietmode01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jus4fun
Old
#12  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietmode01 View Post
Hi all. Ive been working on this a a while and I think I solved this.This what I came up with. I ported some themes and mods. Stayed with the blue because I think it looks better
WoW~!! That's awesome~!! This is what I looking for a long time~!! Nice theme~!!
Would u mind to create more for us?
Is that suitable to use with this ROM ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2410800 ) ?
I hope to have a dark theme for setting and non-transparent for status bar.
Thanks for ur work and hope to hear ur good new.
 
jus4fun
Old
(Last edited by jus4fun; 8th February 2014 at 01:08 PM.)
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
Can do the setting like this?Click image for larger version

Name:	11111.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	2566648
 
quietmode01
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus4fun View Post
WoW~!! That's awesome~!! This is what I looking for a long time~!! Nice theme~!!
Would u mind to create more for us?
Is that suitable to use with this ROM ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2410800 ) ?
I hope to have a dark theme for setting and non-transparent for status bar.
Thanks for ur work and hope to hear ur good new.
Dont know if it will work on the 6200.Hopefully someone will let us know.In the meantime Ill try to see what I can come up with if youre willing to try it. Ill PM you and give the details
 
jus4fun
Old
(Last edited by jus4fun; 9th February 2014 at 05:24 PM.)
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
@quietmode01

After flashing the .zip... No force close and all go well Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-09-23-43-06.png
Views:	37
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	2568981except this Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-09-23-53-46.png
Views:	19
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	2568982 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-09-23-54-04.png
Views:	17
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	2568983...

Nice work and very thanks for u to theme the setting.
 
quietmode01
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus4fun View Post
@quietmode01

After flashing the .zip... No FC and all go well Attachment 2568981except this Attachment 2568982 Attachment 2568983...

Nice work and very thanks for u to theme the setting.
Dont have nfc on 6210 so Ill have to look into that. As for the screen mode will work with that later
 
jus4fun
Old
#17  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietmode01 View Post
Dont have nfc on 6210 so Ill have to look into that. As for the screen mode will work with that later
Thanks for ur theme.

1 more problem that I found in WiFi setting.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-10-01-28-23.png
Views:	22
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	2569220
The Box become smaller but still can be use.
 
quietmode01
Old
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus4fun View Post
Thanks for ur theme.

1 more problem that I found in WiFi setting.
Attachment 2569220
The Box become smaller but still can be use.
working on a patch

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...