Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,844 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z1 Update to 14.2.A.1.136

Tip us?

1dave
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Updating

For those that can't update using ppc try this, go to settings > xperia connectivity> USB connectivity, change ito to MTP then try to update it again using PPC
The Following User Says Thank You to 1dave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vengeance66
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
I saw that Album and Movies apps are not black in Recent apps selection like they were before.

The Wifi reception is quite good and I don't see longer waiting before/after call for the display. Everything is cool with it.

The overall performance is a bit faster and the Recent apps selection is faster.

I like the new update.
Proud ex-owner of Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i, Sony Xperia S and proud owner of Sony Xperia Z1!

Check out my Sony Xperia Z1 photos HERE.

Djuro89
Old
Thanks Meter 102
In my case, with latest update battery is much improved!!! From 4.5h, screen time now is about 6h.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermond012 View Post
That's what I was thinking since SUS is just dloading yet the software. Having said that dloading of the update is interrupted, now SUS cannot detect my phone. Always prompting me with "Failed to identify". Already tried restarting the laptop but still the same. Any idea why? I've been updating my phone since 13:00 Philippine Time but this is just what I'm getting and worst it isn't finished yet.
I had the same problem with SUS. , Uninstall SUS, and install it again and try again. I did so, and SUS is the next time the job done with no problems.