Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 41,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems with battery

Tip us?

Astroke67
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Problems with battery

Hi there,this is my first post on this forum
In first,Yesterday,i did an hard reset of the phone,because from 4-5 days, when i recharge the Moto G,it doesn't reach the 100% of battery.Today,after a recharge(and after the hard reset) it reached only the 97% of battery ,and after i've disconnected and reconnected ,the device reach the 100% (Sorry for the mess,but i'm italian,and i can't explain very well in english my trouble with the Moto G).

So,today while i was using my moto g ,it's restarted by itself,and the battery decreased approximately from 80% to 70% (screen attached).
This second problem is related to the first?
The problem could be the charger / usb cable that doesn't allow me to reload it when the device is turned off?
thanks in advance
Astroke67
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-10-14-39-55.png
Views:	2250
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	2564763  

shub11
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up solution

if you have rooted your phone then clean up your dalvik catche and if not then change your charger or chek your battery with some other phones or switch of ypur phone and charge it completly without breaking

if nothing favours then check if you have installed any app which drains baytery so much
The Following User Says Thank You to shub11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Astroke67
Old
(Last edited by Astroke67; 7th February 2014 at 05:31 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shub11 View Post
if you have rooted your phone then clean up your dalvik catche and if not then change your charger or chek your battery with some other phones or switch of ypur phone and charge it completly without breaking

I will change my charger (is there any thread on the forum about what charger i've to buy? )

if nothing favours then check if you have installed any app which drains baytery so much
i've only whatsapp,because i did an hard reset yesterday
Thanks for the tips

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk

shub11
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Plug is you problem solved

buy generaly specific chargers ask at service centres
but if you are unable to do so then buy any one but should check the the current value written on chargers like 0.6 ;0.5 ampere etc and match it with your original charger highly recommended

whats app do not drans battery so much so it may be problem with your charger