FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

What is the appropriate stock rom for me?

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By PlagasX, Member on 9th February 2014, 07:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys,

I want to return my 4.3 galaxy s4 to stock. I had CWM installed but It's not for me..I want Touchwiz back ..

Which rom should I use for this?

Thank you!
Last edited by PlagasX; 9th February 2014 at 07:17 AM.
 
 
9th February 2014, 07:13 AM |#2  
serio22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
More
Flash the 4.3 firmware with Odin, that'll restore everything to pure stock, even recovery

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 07:25 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22

Flash the 4.3 firmware with Odin, that'll restore everything to pure stock, even recovery

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Okay I a stock rom but it says MDL and not MK2...now if I'm not mistaken doesn't MK2 mean 4.3 and MDL 4.2?
9th February 2014, 01:50 PM |#4  
Android_Monsters's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,369
 
More
You can get it here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th February 2014, 02:57 PM |#5  
baseballfanz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sugar Land TX
Thanks Meter: 1,719
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagasX

Hey guys,

I want to return my 4.3 galaxy s4 to stock. I had CWM installed but It's not for me..I want Touchwiz back ..

Which rom should I use for this?

Thank you!

CWM is a recovery, Touchwiz is the os. You can have both.

☞ Sent from here☜
9th February 2014, 06:59 PM |#6  
serio22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagasX

Okay I a stock rom but it says MDL and not MK2...now if I'm not mistaken doesn't MK2 mean 4.3 and MDL 4.2?

Yes, I thought you said you had 4.3? If not then download MDL if you don't want Knox

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes