[Q] ZL with KITKAT

OP virusdunil

9th February 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lac St Jean Quebec
Thanks Meter: 5

103 posts
More
Ive read son a blog that the zl WILL get KitKat 4.4 starting from Mars...is that true ?....Knowing that 4.3 has just been released.....

cheers
9th February 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 127

707 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdunil

Ive read son a blog that the zl WILL get KitKat 4.4 starting from Mars...is that true ?....Knowing that 4.3 has just been released.....

cheers

Maybe from end of february to march . But it would be good if we got KitKat faster .

Btw, i dont know if Mars have internet services since i live in Earth .

Sent from my ASUS A550C using Google Chrome
The Following User Says Thank You to daniLaLaLaLaLa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 486

1,965 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniLaLaLaLaLa

Maybe from end of february to march . But it would be good if we got KitKat faster .

Btw, i dont know if Mars have internet services since i live in Earth .

Sent from my ASUS A550C using Google Chrome

lol

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdunil

cheers

a polish carrier page shows z getting it some where mid march .. so yea could be true
9th February 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 18

101 posts
Sony's official product page for the ZL states that the next update will be 4.4. But it won't be soon, remember 4.3 has only just arrived on all regions after about 1.5 months of waiting between the first and last country to receive it.
Also, comparability with 4.3 was built into apps about the same time the update to 4.2 was released, then 4.3 was teased and it took 3 months for them to start rolling it out, badly.

While yes, we will be seeing 4.4 on our phone, it will not be soon, it will likely arrive a month or so after the next flagship hits stores.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread