[EDIT]: Cleaned the guide up a bit
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.5 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the DLL and the TOT files from above and put them in a nice tidy directory
Flash tool https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1k...it?usp=sharing
1. Put the phone into download mode. (Turn off device, keep pressing volume up while plugging in the micro usb cable.
2. Let the phone initialize and install the drivers. Once done, in Device manager, you should see the LG phone listed under COM ports (something along these lines).
3. Find that LG entry in Device Manager, click on Properties, Advanced and then change the COM port to COM41 and close/save.
4. Unplug your phone! Important step.
To get this tool to work, you'll need to do a few tricks.
1. Set the computer's date to some time in July 2012 or before.
2. Disconnect the internet
3. Find a serial number or register key for LG flash tool 1.5 (search the web)
4. Execute the LGFlashTools. It should ask you for a key, put it in. Now you should see a dialog where you can load the DLL file and the TOT files that you extracted earlier. Put them both in here. Click ok
5. There is a yellow arrow on the top left. Click on it to initialize the process. Once done, it should say "ready/finished" or whatever.
6. Put the phone in download mode again, and plug it into the USB port. LG FLash Tools should start flashing it automatically. When it's done, it'll automatically reboot into your stock Shipped rom and all of your data and internal sdcard files are gone.
i will be uploading the tot file for f320s on my google drive for anyone who needs it, the rest you should be able to get easily on your own.
a big thank you to Seven Winds for the post and everyone who helped. ( please pm me so i can add your name to the Thanks list.)