beanstalk rom

8th February 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
instaled rom with out google gapps choose art mode reboot work well ,i faced problem when i try to install xposed installer i tought by taking to dalvic mode problem may solve , but later i replace new version of xposed installer by root explore r to system / app and reboot solved and now i have another problem that i cant take it back to art mode , click on art but after rebooting again is showing that system is on delvic i m re flashing the rom once again why it should be like that ?
9th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Leuven
Thanks Meter: 400

718 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirfaghihi

instaled rom with out google gapps choose art mode reboot work well ,i faced problem when i try to install xposed installer i tought by taking to dalvic mode problem may solve , but later i replace new version of xposed installer by root explore r to system / app and reboot solved and now i have another problem that i cant take it back to art mode , click on art but after rebooting again is showing that system is on delvic i m re flashing the rom once again why it should be like that ?

Why did you create this thread 2 and a half hours after the previous one, asking much the same question?

To answer your question: Xposed and ART don't work together very well. My advice is, if you need Xposed, stick to Dalvik. It's probably possible with ART but you need to do the legwork yourself.

And don't create 3 threads in a day asking the same questions.
9th February 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
Cool beanstalk rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstarr1

Why did you create this thread 2 and a half hours after the previous one, asking much the same question?

To answer your question: Xposed and ART don't work together very well. My advice is, if you need Xposed, stick to Dalvik. It's probably possible with ART but you need to do the legwork yourself.

And don't create 3 threads in a day asking the same questions.

thanks for your guidelines , xposed didnt work on art , that time i thought , problem may be is from old xposed version so i reflashe the rom to fix it in art mode , any how i m using on dalvic mode working great , can you tell different between dalvic & art a part from little differentiation in speed , mean having many disadvantage like i heard many app not working on art ,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread