sol republic jax with the g2

OP podagee

8th February 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului
Thanks Meter: 259

1,418 posts
More
I decided to go out and buy me a pair of sol republic jax earbuds and i gotta say....these are way over priced for the sound quality. They honestly suck. Wondering if anyone else has this and is also experiencing very poor sound quality. I am returning it tomorrow and buying me a 5-10$ earbuds that sound waaayyyyy better.
If you havent tried the sol republic jax and thinking of buying it, my advice, dont waste your time unless you get the v10 or v12 headphones
8th February 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 302

2,126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee

I decided to go out and buy me a pair of sol republic jax earbuds and i gotta say....these are way over priced for the sound quality. They honestly suck. Wondering if anyone else has this and is also experiencing very poor sound quality. I am returning it tomorrow and buying me a 5-10$ earbuds that sound waaayyyyy better.
If you havent tried the sol republic jax and thinking of buying it, my advice, dont waste your time unless you get the v10 or v12 headphones

sennheiser momentum or if you can do on ear thinksound on1 for the price nothing can really compete, unless you get the mad dog
9th February 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 22

259 posts
honestly earbuds all earbuds suck
Last edited by emmabellachristian; 9th February 2014 at 04:11 AM. Reason: correctiion
9th February 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 302

2,126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabellachristian

honestly earbuds all earbuds suck

not true, Shure earbuds are world class..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread