First off, there are a few issues.
-SDCard doesn't work.
-Capacitive buttons aren't working. No known way to fix it.
First off, lets flash the N4 Rom.
1) Install LGNPST - Use tSilenzio's AutoLGNPST - http://www.oudhitsquad.com/android/L...-tSilenzio.zip
2) Download the Nexus 4 Image - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...48398092765463
3) Rename the extracted .tot file to a .bin file
4) Put the phone in Download mode. Volume Up + Volume Down While inserting USB cable.
5) Open LGNPST and select the phone - Should be Com[Number]
6) In the DLL section, select LGNPST_LS970.dll
7) In the file selection, select the previously renamed Nexus 4 bin file.
8) Start the flashing process and hold your breath.
9) When it hits 67%, your phone should start booting. DO NOT UNPLUG YET.
10) At 85%, an error will occur saying that the phone was unplugged. Ignore it and close LGNPST. The image is fully flashed.
11) Hold Volume Up + Power to put the phone into FASTBOOT mode.
12) Download the recovery from here and place it into your fastboot directory. - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010984
13) Download the following 3 files and place them on the MicroSD card. - http://d-h.st/cFA
14) While still in fastboot, type "fastboot boot recovery.img" - This will put the phone on the custom recovery. Make sure the SD card is in.
---Here, we're going to fix the partition tables for 16GB of space and replace the backup GPT so that we can't hardbrick from the backup GPT.
15) Run adb shell to get into a root shell in recovery.
16) Copy the modified DD onto the phone
# cp /external_sd/dd /
# chmod 755 /dd
17) Backup the partition tables incase something goes wrong.
# /dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/external_sd/pgpt8G.img bs=512 count=34
# /dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/external_sd/sgpt8G.img bs=512 skip=30777311
18) Unmount the filesystems so that you can overwrite the partition table.
19) Make sure nothing is mounted. It should return this (Other than partition size):
# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
tmpfs 911.7M 48.0K 911.6M 0% /dev
/dev/block/mmcblk1p1 59.4G 4.8G 54.6G 8% /external_sd
20) Move the partitions to their new locations. This may take a couple minutes.
# /dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/external_sd/DDR bs=512 skip=15267840 count=2015
# /dd if=/external_sd/DDR of=/dev/block/mmcblk0 bs=512 seek=30775296 conv=notrunc
21) Install the new partition tables.
# /dd if=/external_sd/sgpt16G.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0 bs=512 seek=30777311 conv=notrunc
# /dd if=/external_sd/pgpt16G.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0 bs=512 seek=0 conv=notrunc
22) Make sure no errors occurred. Run 'parted /dev/block/mmcblk0' and check that it returns the same as the below.
23) If something different was returned, run the below code to restore the previous partition tables.
24) Exit the shell and type 'adb reboot bootloader' or reboot the phone while holding Volume Up.
25) Check that you're in fastboot mode and exit the following commands - This will fix the filesystem to take up the entire partition.
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot format userdata
26) Boot the phone and update as needed. Then, put this
on the phone and flash in recovery.
27) You are now working other than the SD card and Capacitive buttons.