5,598,718 Members 39,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: would you like a note3 4.3 port for n5110?
yes 19 95.00%
no 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

[DONE] how many people would like a note3 4.3 port for your n5110?

Tip us?

ykkfive
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykkfive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloxim View Post
???

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
sorry, i meant it took me another 4 hrs to have snote3 fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso View Post
well, it took me good amount of time for me to get used with s-pen, but once you start using more often, and doing a lot of stuff with it, you realized how good it is...ok, I am not talking about drawing pictures or something - I am terrible at drawing, even my 4 year old daughter draws better than me
but taking quick notes, typing something fast on the screen, or capture part of screen, handwriting recognition is actually very good...
yeah i agreed with u. but most of the time, for me, is to surf the net

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakisan View Post
To me, most of the 4,4, they care about the Air Command functions, and those of S Pen.

Inviato dal mio GT-N5110 utilizzando Tapatalk
oh really? this is a good news for them then

btw i think its almost the time to stop working on this version at this stage and to move on, whats left is problem in clipping contents with the spen

done

see if i can upload it tonite
The Following User Says Thank You to ykkfive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coloxim
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Wooowww...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Romcrazguy
Old
Thanks Meter 279

DONATE TO ME
I am awaiting this port ..If you looking for a tester before you upload it let me know

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ykkfive
Old
Thanks Meter 710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romcrazguy View Post
I am awaiting this port ..If you looking for a tester before you upload it let me know

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks in advance

and i am sorry about the delay since i have to remove all those "non-standard" changes i made first which i didnt aware about that before, otherwise you guys may not be able to get use to it

1 more thing, just found that samsung keyboard not working properly (i dont use it). after spending some time to see what's wrong, i decided to put it away first

anyway, it should be fine now and i am going to perform installing tests from the start

ykkfive
Old
Thanks Meter 710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykkfive View Post
thanks in advance

and i am sorry about the delay since i have to remove all those "non-standard" changes i made first which i didnt aware about that before, otherwise you guys may not be able to get use to it

1 more thing, just found that samsung keyboard not working properly (i dont use it). after spending some time to see what's wrong, i decided to put it away first

anyway, it should be fine now and i am going to perform installing tests from the start

released. read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50190830
The Following User Says Thank You to ykkfive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android 4.3, n5110, note3, note8 wifi