Post Reply

RUU File for RADIO-26.17.14.11_M

OP 360fifa

7th February 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #41  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoe

Just reboot to boot loader. You will have to do that anyway to re lock before you flash firmware so just the version number while you are there. And yes you temp folder will be emptied. But if everything went right you don't need any of those files anymore.

Ok will do that now. I'll be back with the ingo..

Thanks again.
8th February 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #42  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360fifa

Ok will do that now. I'll be back with the ingo..

Thanks again.

Its not working... I'm going through it again. maybe i dont know how to mount the the system....
8th February 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #43  
Gizmoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 827
 
2,056 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360fifa

Its not working... I'm going through it again. maybe i dont know how to mount the the system....

You need to start fresh. Flash the RUU I posted. Then HTC dev unlock. Then before you flash cwm or su follow these steps to flash an unsecure boot img. Except do not re lock booloader.

http://tau.shadowchild.nl/attn1/?p=88

Now flash cwm and then superuser.
Now follow the steps for s off.
Last edited by Gizmoe; 8th February 2014 at 03:37 PM.
9th February 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #44  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoe

You need to start fresh. Flash the RUU I posted. Then HTC dev unlock. Then before you flash cwm or su follow these steps to flash an unsecure boot img. Except do not re lock booloader.

http://tau.shadowchild.nl/attn1/?p=88

Now flash cwm and then superuser.
Now follow the steps for s off.

Which one of the Ruu the newer or the later?
9th February 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #45  
Gizmoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 827
 
2,056 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360fifa

Which one of the Ruu the newer or the later?

3.20.502.52. You won't be able to downgrade with an RUU while s on. The problems you where having too are because you don't have an unsecure boot.img.
9th February 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #46  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoe

3.20.502.52. You won't be able to downgrade with an RUU while s on. The problems you where having too are because you don't have an unsecure boot.img.

Lol....I was wondering y I was having issues. I installed a custom n flashed the boot.IMG from that zip now I'm running pac-man 4.2, I'm wondering if it would work now that I don't have the stock ROM on.I will run ruu n go through your ur recommendation just wanted to know if u think that it would work?
Last edited by 360fifa; 9th February 2014 at 11:28 PM.
9th February 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #47  
Gizmoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 827
 
2,056 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360fifa

Lol....I was wondering y I was having issues. I installed a custom n flashed the boot.IMG from that zip now I'm running pac-man 4.2, I'm wondering if it would work now that I don't have the stock ROM on

Not sure but attn1 seems pretty specific that it is a stock setup with only the recovery in ace tools and su installed. As long as you don't mess up your hboot you won't brick your device.
10th February 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #48  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoe

Not sure but attn1 seems pretty specific that it is a stock setup with only the recovery in ace tools and su installed. As long as you don't mess up your hboot you won't brick your device.

Okay kl. I will run the ruu u then unlock bootloader then go thru the last Link u sent. After that I'll go they the s-off instruction again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes