Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

Security Error

OP an0maly13

9th February 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Rooted using Framaroot, but didn't unlock bootloader. GOt Security error on boot as a result.

Now trying to use LGNPST to fix, but my computer isn't recognizing my phone in download mode. am using windows 8.1 and all ports are usb 3.0.

any suggestions?
9th February 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0maly13

Rooted using Framaroot, but didn't unlock bootloader. GOt Security error on boot as a result.

Now trying to use LGNPST to fix, but my computer isn't recognizing my phone in download mode. am using windows 8.1 and all ports are usb 3.0.

any suggestions?

Did you run tSilenzio's autoLGNPST? If so, did you run install.bat as administrator? <--That seem to be the most common issue.

Check Device Manager for any devices with a warning sign or Unknown devices.
Last edited by alastair53; 9th February 2014 at 08:11 PM.
9th February 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Yeah you can't use USB 3.0 with this phone. Will not work. Had to use another computer with USB 2.0 only ports to us lgnpst
9th February 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0maly13

Yeah you can't use USB 3.0 with this phone. Will not work. Had to use another computer with USB 2.0 only ports to us lgnpst

Funny, it works on my USB3...
10th February 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair53

Funny, it works on my USB3...

:0 are you using lgnpst with windows 8? you cannot believe how much angst it was giving me this afternoon.
10th February 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0maly13

:0 are you using lgnpst with windows 8? you cannot believe how much angst it was giving me this afternoon.

Windows 8 Pro (Not 8.1). Are you sure that you ran install.bat as administrator?

EDIT: Never mind, that was the USB2 port. The USB3 port doesn't work...
Last edited by alastair53; 10th February 2014 at 02:38 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes