Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The most fastest tablet! !

Tip us?

jinda628
Old
Thanks Meter 49
What ROM is that bro? Is that TW based?
My devices now and then:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Google Nexus 5
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II
Google Nexus 10
HTC Glacier: myTouch 4G

BarryH_GEG
Old
Thanks Meter 4127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
What ROM is that bro? Is that TW based?
It's a leak of the official AT&T 4.4 ROM that's undergoing testing. It's rock solid and the increase in UI responsiveness and fluidity is amazing. And the N3 was no slouch in those areas to begin with. In Samsung’s hands 4.4 is kind of a snore features wise. The Wi-Fi and location access settings have been cleaned up and there's some minor Android graphical changes and some new lock screen options but nothing that's "wow." So from a pure OS perspective we'll probably get pretty much the same thing. If the UI performance improvements are the same for us all the bitching about lag will finally end.

dt33
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
I agree with Barry above. I don't see those browser problems as well. I saw the shaking and dropping but I asked the same question, who the he'll holds an icon that long?
I think the simplest way to address this is if you have complains, return it and get other tablets that doesn't have those issues.
I'm sure Samsung will fix it but if not, it doesn't affect my daily use.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Lol u just dont get it, its never about "holding a fk icon until it drops" and just a way to show the issue! The MAIN issue is tapping the screen and it will resets after certain time.
Im sure alot of peoples have bought theirs devices through Ebay or import it from others countries (incl me) and peoples cant just return it, get money back and buy other tablets!
But no use explains more and wasting time.

jinda628
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dt33 View Post
Lol u just dont get it, its never about "holding a fk icon until it drops" and just a way to show the issue! The MAIN issue is tapping the screen and it will resets after certain time.
Im sure alot of peoples have bought theirs devices through Ebay or import it from others countries (incl me) and peoples cant just return it, get money back and buy other tablets!
But no use explains more and wasting time.
I saw the icon shaking and dropping but I cant think of any application or games that will require you to tap the screen steady for 30s. I also dont have the browser problem that you have and I use both chrome for everything and dolphin for playing amazon prime videos.

I'm playing a game emulator on it and it requires touching the screen for the control pad without lifting it and I dont get any of that problem that must be related to dropping of icons.

Dont be pissed off if there are people here who doesnt share you frustration. We tried to look for that problem and understand if its gonna be a big deal. Obviously, a lot of people are happy with the tablet in general. Its easy bro, if you are not really happy and you think you cant send it back, then sell it. You can still get a decent price for that instead of being stressed and worrying about the people who doesnt see it the way you do. You should have sold or returned it the moment you saw the problem.
My devices now and then:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Google Nexus 5
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II
Google Nexus 10
HTC Glacier: myTouch 4G

BarryH_GEG
Old
Thanks Meter 4127
Quote:
Originally Posted by dt33 View Post
The MAIN issue is tapping the screen and it will resets after certain time.
I may have missed it but how does what you're describing affect everyday use of the N10.1-14? Like what are you doing on the N10.1-14 when the problem presents itself? If in the middle of game play the screen resetting itself prevents you from controlling what's happening in the game that's a problem. If the screen resetting itself (which I honestly don't understand what that means) doesn't affect what you're doing in anyway other than shaking icons what difference does it make? If people want to gain support from the board in identifying or resolving issues they really need to explain the impact of the issue, how and where it presents itself, and how often it occurs. Not just in this thread but all XDA issues posts. Saying "icons shake if you hold them for longer than 30 seconds" or even "[the screen] resets after certain time" don't really describe a problem people can relate to. It comes across, at least to me, as anal retentive folks looking for issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to BarryH_GEG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rushless
Old
Thanks Meter 271
The icon issue seems just a tad arbitrary, IMO.

bowen1506
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just got it yesterday. It is very fast! not like other people who have said!