moku slim case complaint

OP darkness122

7th February 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

548 posts
the case overall is great but my biggest problem with it is how it feels when your using it when you aren't making use of the cover.

so basically unless you're using the cover to prop it up somehow, it seems like a chore to use it in either portrait or horizontal mode with the cover just behind the tablet.

anyone else feel this way?
9th February 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 606

1,772 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness122

the case overall is great but my biggest problem with it is how it feels when your using it when you aren't making use of the cover.

so basically unless you're using the cover to prop it up somehow, it seems like a chore to use it in either portrait or horizontal mode with the cover just behind the tablet.

I have the Moku Ultra-Slim case, and don't find this to be an issue. I'm not how much thinner it is than the "slim" case.
10th February 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #3  
Flag Walton, KY
Thanks Meter: 93

383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness122

Nope. I just use the elastic band to secure the cover and really don't even notice it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread