Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Headset for note 3?

Tip us?

awc8587
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Headset for note 3?

So I just got the Note 3, but it didn't come with a headset. I was wondering what headsets are out there that has a functions mic along with volume controls besides the samsung headsets.

jRi0T68
Old
Thanks Meter 492
LG Quadbeat 2. Very well reviewed for sound quality, and functional buttons.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying
The Following User Says Thank You to jRi0T68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by awc8587 View Post
So I just got the Note 3, but it didn't come with a headset. I was wondering what headsets are out there that has a functions mic along with volume controls besides the samsung headsets.
If you get a wireless bluetooth headset, every control and volume should work. For wired headsets, mic and play/pause/call buttons of other brands work but volume control is only for iDevices. You can get Samsung white headset with controls on Amazon, but those are fake $2-$3 ones and work ok, but sound quality will be crappy. If you want to wait another few weeks, Sennheiser is releasing the first official headset designed for Galaxy phones, MM30G - http://en-us.sennheiser.com/mm-30g . I will have a detailed review once I receive a sample.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jRi0T68 View Post
LG Quadbeat 2. Very well reviewed for sound quality, and functional buttons.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
But no volume control, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jRi0T68
Old
Thanks Meter 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
If you get a wireless bluetooth headset, every control and volume should work. For wired headsets, mic and play/pause/call buttons of other brands work but volume control is only for iDevices. You can get Samsung white headset with controls on Amazon, but those are fake $2-$3 ones and work ok, but sound quality will be crappy. If you want to wait another few weeks, Sennheiser is releasing the first official headset designed for Galaxy phones, MM30G - http://en-us.sennheiser.com/mm-30g . I will have a detailed review once I receive a sample.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

But no volume control, right?
Volume control is said to work, at least on N5 I've seen people say it works.

Excreted from my Nexus 5