Help with kingo?

9th February 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

187 posts
I odined back to stock because I was having issues with certain roms and I thought it would be no big deal as usual. Kingo WILL NOT work for me. Un installed and resinstalled drivers, and ran it probably 20 times (not exaggerating) and it said root failed not support every time. The first time I rooted mje I had to run it like 3 times but now it's just not working and it's so frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 575

1,688 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal7792

I odined back to stock because I was having issues with certain roms and I thought it would be no big deal as usual. Kingo WILL NOT work for me. Un installed and resinstalled drivers, and ran it probably 20 times (not exaggerating) and it said root failed not support every time. The first time I rooted mje I had to run it like 3 times but now it's just not working and it's so frustrating.

This has been addressed in multiple threads.
Kingo app pulls resources from their server during the rooting process, and they are having connection issues. The problem is on Kingo's end, not your computer. So use vroot instead.
9th February 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimaze

Kingo app pulls resources from their server during the rooting process, and they are having connection issues. The problem is on Kingo's end, not your computer. So use vroot instead.

Ahhh. Thank you. The one time I didn't read ha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 96

404 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimaze

If someone will get me the resources (as they're structured on the site), I'll provide directions and host files to bypass. I can even determine what files and structure are needed to some extent by sniffing traffic, but that won't get me the files so it would be pointless.

Any takers?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread