Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi Tether Router

Tip us?

gonczarkid22
Old
(Last edited by gonczarkid22; 8th February 2014 at 05:11 PM.) Reason: forgot to mention that app requires root
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Wifi Tether Router

Want to have mobile hotspot but upgraded your S4 to MK2? Wifi Tether Router works with MK2 after doing the proper configuration as advised on the website the dev provides in the app description. Support the developer (Fabio Grasso) and buy the $1.50 app. It works great.

App does require Root. (Btw im on rooted stock MK2)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fitetherrouter

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gotablunt
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Mk2 has a update but not posted in the Op's 1st post...no need pay
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgr View Post
I have put together the HotSpot mods for MK2. I copied what crawrj had done and applied it to the MK2 update.

I pm'd crawrj a few days ago about posting up this mod in another thread, but haven't heard back. It's a busy time of year for many people, hopefully he's just spending time with family.

I know a lot of you are waiting for this, so I'm going to go ahead and post my links.

Just flash them from recovery like any other zip.

Download links:

HotSpotMod MK2 ODEXED

HotSpotMod MK2 DEODEXED

I flashed both of these fine (I am currently deodex, but installed stock odexed rom to try that version), let me know if you have any problems.

@crawrj - Let me know if you have any issues with me posting these in your thread.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
Momma said to knock you out

Htc hero> samsung epic 4g>my new love Evo3d! Goodbye evo3d and HELLO Sprint S4...ditched s4 for nexus 5