My Sony Z Ultra with GPE KITKAT 4.4.2 & Samsung gear watch

OP jutley

10th February 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 305

2,072 posts
More
Ok so it seems to be working same as the nexus but still have a few problems to iron out if anyone can help out with a similar setup I would appreciate it.The pictures from the watch do not transfer to the phone not sure why pedometer don't work so uninstalled it and the usual voice and weather apps.I hope we can get all bits working I made this thread pacific for z ultra owners of the GPE rom and gear watch setup hope we can fix things here thank you in advance.
Last edited by jutley; 10th February 2014 at 09:29 AM.
10th February 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #2  
Not going to happen unless you can figure out what parts of touchwiz are required, and then port it

(Or maybe sdk if it is ever released)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th February 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 305

2,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Not going to happen unless you can figure out what parts of touchwiz are required, and then port it

(Or maybe sdk if it is ever released)

To be honest I can live without the voice and weather my calls and notifications work and a load of other stuff very happy that it's even working and that samsung deprived us of being able to use other devices with their gear watch.
10th February 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jutley

To be honest I can live without the voice and weather my calls and notifications work and a load of other stuff very happy that it's even working and that samsung deprived us of being able to use other devices with their gear watch.

Yep, I felt the same with my nexus 5, but then went back to my s4 for full compatibility

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread