Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 52,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck on boot screen

Tip us?

Wolf741
Old
(Last edited by Wolf741; 10th February 2014 at 12:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Stuck on boot screen

I have been using gingerbread and ICS roms like for like 3 years now and decided to upgrade to KitKat or JB. After flashing the rom I am stuck on boot screen and nothing happens(I made correct sizes of system partitions). I have tryed using both only NAND and DataonEXT but on both I got stuck on no matter if it is JB or Kitkat Rom.

I am using 32GB 4 Class SD card, could it be the reason that my card's speed is too slow?

Or are there any solutions to this problem?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
The microSD have nothing to do with the problem. I just want to remind you that the first boot is very long even more than 15 minutes. Anyway, the problem of not booting after flashing maybe because the partition is too small. Do not matter if you did the right partition size, Wipe the phone with Task29 and increase the partition from original, of 30MB minimum and try again.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4