gianton
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by emwu13 View Post
What keyboard is this?
It's the TouchpalX keyboard with the MIUI theme.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.smartinputv5
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3 - HTC One
Device History: Samsung Omnia ► HTC Topaz ► HTC HD2 ► HTC Desire ► iPhone 4 ► Galaxy Nexus ► Nexus 4 ► HTC One (Backup) ► Galaxy Note 3

Flashable Zips Fonts Thread | MIUI Fonts Thread | Xperia Z1 Keyboard Multi Language | MIUI Info/Fixes for the HTC One | Official MIUI v5 - DISCUSSION, TALK, Q&A Thread

The Following User Says Thank You to gianton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDevil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey buddy, what is the keyboard that you have in images for Helvetica Neue LT Larger/Wider Light? It looks like iOS7 but function keys seem to be from xperia keyboard.

gianton
Old
Thanks Meter 3324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDevil View Post
Hey buddy, what is the keyboard that you have in images for Helvetica Neue LT Larger/Wider Light? It looks like iOS7 but function keys seem to be from xperia keyboard.
See my post Just above yours.
Device History: Samsung Omnia ► HTC Topaz ► HTC HD2 ► HTC Desire ► iPhone 4 ► Galaxy Nexus ► Nexus 4 ► HTC One (Backup) ► Galaxy Note 3

Flashable Zips Fonts Thread | MIUI Fonts Thread | Xperia Z1 Keyboard Multi Language | MIUI Info/Fixes for the HTC One | Official MIUI v5 - DISCUSSION, TALK, Q&A Thread

AnDevil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton View Post
See my post Just above yours.
Well, emwu13 was asking about the non-light version of Helvetica Neue. The first one in your post. I'm asking about the third one. That one below Armani font. Attached picture of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	helvetica neue light keyboard.png
Views:	103
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	2570778  

gianton
Old
Thanks Meter 3324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDevil View Post
Well, emwu13 was asking about the non-light version of Helvetica Neue. The first one in your post. I'm asking about the third one. That one below Armani font. Attached picture of it.
Oh sorry, this is the Xperia Z1 keyboard. Link in my sig and here.

The Following User Says Thank You to gianton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]