XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] P920 Not being able to read other zip files other than Cyanogen Mod

Tip us?

HarroHarru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] P920 Not being able to read other zip files other than Cyanogen Mod

I have currently rooted my phone (P920) and I guess flashed to the Cyanogen Mod10, but the problem is that it doesnt recognize my sim card nor does it have any reception at all, not sure how to fix that . . . anyway I downloaded the ics zip file and I placed it onto my phone but the problem is when I reboot into recovery mode and I go to install from sdcard or whatever, i go to the place where I have all the mods/roms and it doesn't show up there but only the Cyanogen mods... Does anyone know how to solve this problem??

Karim Kahale
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarroHarru View Post
I have currently rooted my phone (P920) and I guess flashed to the Cyanogen Mod10, but the problem is that it doesnt recognize my sim card nor does it have any reception at all, not sure how to fix that . . . anyway I downloaded the ics zip file and I placed it onto my phone but the problem is when I reboot into recovery mode and I go to install from sdcard or whatever, i go to the place where I have all the mods/roms and it doesn't show up there but only the Cyanogen mods... Does anyone know how to solve this problem??
Try to flash back the Official P920 firmware with the right baseband based on your country. This should solve your problem.
PHONE: HTC One M7
ANDROID VERSION: 4.4.2
KERNEL VERSION: ElementalX-13.0
BASEBAND VERSION: 4A.23.3263.28_10.38r.1157.04D
BUILD NUMBER: Android Revolution HD 51.0
Press The THANKS Button If I helped Somehow

HarroHarru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Kahale View Post
Try to flash back the Official P920 firmware with the right baseband based on your country. This should solve your problem.
i tried, but most of the links are dead for New Zealand Vodafone .__.