Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] P920 Not being able to read other zip files other than Cyanogen Mod

OP HarroHarru

6th February 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have currently rooted my phone (P920) and I guess flashed to the Cyanogen Mod10, but the problem is that it doesnt recognize my sim card nor does it have any reception at all, not sure how to fix that . . . anyway I downloaded the ics zip file and I placed it onto my phone but the problem is when I reboot into recovery mode and I go to install from sdcard or whatever, i go to the place where I have all the mods/roms and it doesn't show up there but only the Cyanogen mods... Does anyone know how to solve this problem??
9th February 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 297

507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarroHarru

I have currently rooted my phone (P920) and I guess flashed to the Cyanogen Mod10, but the problem is that it doesnt recognize my sim card nor does it have any reception at all, not sure how to fix that . . . anyway I downloaded the ics zip file and I placed it onto my phone but the problem is when I reboot into recovery mode and I go to install from sdcard or whatever, i go to the place where I have all the mods/roms and it doesn't show up there but only the Cyanogen mods... Does anyone know how to solve this problem??

Try to flash back the Official P920 firmware with the right baseband based on your country. This should solve your problem.
10th February 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Kahale

Try to flash back the Official P920 firmware with the right baseband based on your country. This should solve your problem.

i tried, but most of the links are dead for New Zealand Vodafone .__.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread