XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] T-mobile APN Web Settings

Tip us?

IAmBrock
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] T-mobile APN Web Settings

These are the settings I am using are they wrong? I have tried many settings but none seem to work. I am not sure if anyone is using their Z Ultra on t-mobile but I keep getting sign in to t-mobile network error as you see in the notification at the time of one or two of the screen shot. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-20-00-27-21.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	2464598   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-20-00-27-35.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	2464599   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-20-00-27-54.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	2464600  
Phones:Rizr Z3 (Dead) Samsung Behold (dead) My Touch 4G Black (Retired) Samsung Galaxy S2 White (Retired) Xperia X10 Mini Pro (Back-up) HP Veer (Back-up) Xperia Z Ultra White C6833 T-mobile (Current) 64GB Micro SDXC
Tablets: Toshiba Thrive Blue (Current) 16 GB SD

YrrchSebor
Old
(Last edited by YrrchSebor; 20th December 2013 at 06:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBrock View Post
These are the settings I am using are they wrong? I have tried many settings but none seem to work. I am not sure if anyone is using their Z Ultra on t-mobile but I keep getting sign in to t-mobile network error as you see in the notification at the time of one or two of the screen shot. Thanks.
i am using the C6802 on T-Mobile without issue. I think i see a typo in your settings, under MMSC... toward the end it should be 'mms', not 'mmd'.

Edit: you are probably doing this but of course you have to save the APN after entering the info, and then click the dot to enable it

IAmBrock
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemma16 View Post
i am using the C6802 on T-Mobile without issue. I think i see a typo in your settings, under MMSC... toward the end it should be 'mms', not 'mmd'.

Edit: you are probably doing this but of course you have to save the APN after entering the info, and then click the dot to enable it
I changed it but it still doesn't work for some reason. I don't understand it worked fine when I had my other one.
Phones:Rizr Z3 (Dead) Samsung Behold (dead) My Touch 4G Black (Retired) Samsung Galaxy S2 White (Retired) Xperia X10 Mini Pro (Back-up) HP Veer (Back-up) Xperia Z Ultra White C6833 T-mobile (Current) 64GB Micro SDXC

YrrchSebor
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
I changed it but it still doesn't work for some reason. I don't understand it worked fine when I had my other one.
damn, what happens whwn you click the T-Mobile sign -in notification? in your screenshots it looks like you have a connection? not sure if I've ever seen that..

YrrchSebor
Old
(Last edited by YrrchSebor; 22nd December 2013 at 05:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
just letting you know, i got my girlfriend an xperia z, and it came with a brand new sim card, so i put it in and got the same error as you did, since there is no service or account associated with the sim card. when i click on the notification it goes to a page with different T-Mobile service plans. i wonder, did your service run out or something?

also i see in the screenies that you are getting a signal, but probably your account is not active to actually use data.

IAmBrock
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemma16 View Post
just letting you know, i got my girlfriend an xperia z, and it came with a brand new sim card, so i put it in and got the same error as you did, since there is no service or account associated with the sim card. when i click on the notification it goes to a page with different T-Mobile service plans. i wonder, did your service run out or something?

also i see in the screenies that you are getting a signal, but probably your account is not active to actually use data.
Yes you where totally correct on this I had to call and activate with t-mobile opps im dumb lol.