Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 40,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help, stuck in boot mode at samsung screen

Tip us?

tmord1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] help, stuck in boot mode at samsung screen

I've been running a rooted pm-600 with clean rom for a week now. I decided to try the new megablast rom and after carefully following install instructions (all wiping done and zip install via twrp2.6.3.3.) I was stuck at the Samsung screen in the boot mode. After giving it some time and not getting past the Samsung screen, I tried restarting and the same thing happened. I used was able to go to download mode and used odin on my pc to flash back the stock rom, but I am still stuck at the Samsung screen. I get the galaxy note 10.1 2014 splash screen, the start up music, blue circle, but then it just hangs at 'samsung'. I have tried restoring stock twice now with the same results. Any ideas

lsherif
Old
Thanks Meter 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmord1 View Post
I've been running a rooted pm-600 with clean rom for a week now. I decided to try the new megablast rom and after carefully following install instructions (all wiping done and zip install via twrp2.6.3.3.) I was stuck at the Samsung screen in the boot mode. After giving it some time and not getting past the Samsung screen, I tried restarting and the same thing happened. I used was able to go to download mode and used odin on my pc to flash back the stock rom, but I am still stuck at the Samsung screen. I get the galaxy note 10.1 2014 splash screen, the start up music, blue circle, but then it just hangs at 'samsung'. I have tried restoring stock twice now with the same results. Any ideas
The only avialable option for you now is getting into stock recovery, wiping data , cache & dalvik., you will loose your data on your internal card, but no other choices.
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tmord1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks for the advice. I discovered that this was in part triggered/or perhaps caused by the failure of a brand new Samsung micro sdxc card. Very frustrating, had just gotten it the day before and all my recent nandroid backups were on it Appreciate the help

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app