Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Unable to Boot

OP chiragshenoy

10th February 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I was using RR ROM and now wanted to install KK 4.4. I tried installing them directly from RR Rom but it gets stuck in the SAMSUNG logo screen when it boots...I then tried installing the stock rom 4.2.2 ,but then again it gets stuck in the SAMSUNG logo and nothing happens! What could be the problem ? I tried installing another file of stock rom ,but it also gets stuck in the Samsung logo.Please help me :/ I want 4.4 badly !
10th February 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag It's up to you :D
Thanks Meter: 111
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragshenoy

I was using RR ROM and now wanted to install KK 4.4. I tried installing them directly from RR Rom but it gets stuck in the SAMSUNG logo screen when it boots...I then tried installing the stock rom 4.2.2 ,but then again it gets stuck in the SAMSUNG logo and nothing happens! What could be the problem ? I tried installing another file of stock rom ,but it also gets stuck in the Samsung logo.Please help me :/ I want 4.4 badly !

Just dont flash kitkat from AOSP 4.2.2. Flash from stock 4.2.2

Sent from my i9082 using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87

Just dont flash kitkat from AOSP 4.2.2. Flash from stock 4.2.2

Sent from my i9082 using Tapatalk

Im not able to install stock 4.2.2 as well... its getting stuck at Samsung logo :/
10th February 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag It's up to you :D
Thanks Meter: 111
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragshenoy

Im not able to install stock 4.2.2 as well... its getting stuck at Samsung logo :/

Wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache after flashing

Sent from my i9082 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes