Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 43,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

devhost

Tip us?

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 197
Default devhost

hello could u tell me if any of u have been having a problem with dev.host the last couple of days...thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
ITS NICE TO BE NICE,,SO IF IV HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY AT ALL GIVE THE THANKS BUTTON A TOUCH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by bygrave View Post
hello could u tell me if any of u have been having a problem with dev.host the last couple of days...thanks

very often, i need to use a VPN to get a "good" download.

e.g.: file downloads just fine either way (file size correct, down to the bit), but MD5 doesn't check out, 1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time... used a VPN connection: 1st time MD5 correct... disconnected VPN, and tried again... again bad MD5

only on some downloads, not all http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post49055902
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bygrave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 197
just a quick update on this i was having a problen with devhost was uploading my files but not saving them once uploaded thay were not in my files folders. anyway download hotspot shield from google and that sorted the problem straight out

ITS NICE TO BE NICE,,SO IF IV HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY AT ALL GIVE THE THANKS BUTTON A TOUCH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............