Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 44,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Keyboard not working (SOMETIMES)

Tip us?

Moshiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Keyboard not working (SOMETIMES)

Hi,

I just want to ask. Sometimes my KEYBOARD (stock) is not working sometimes..It's is clickable there is a pop-up but it's not typing..

ImBJ
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshiro View Post
Hi,

I just want to ask. Sometimes my KEYBOARD (stock) is not working sometimes..It's is clickable there is a pop-up but it's not typing..
maybe its because ur phn is full of apps and its eating ur ram !! too much load for ram can cause this problem !!
My Works:
My Facebook Page: Dark-Droids

Dont Say Thanks HIT It....

The Following User Says Thank You to ImBJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Moshiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBJ View Post
maybe its because ur phn is full of apps and its eating ur ram !! too much load for ram can cause this problem !!
I have flappy bird only installed

ImBJ
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
I have flappy bird only installed
then why do u need keyboard ?? :/ text msg ??
just kidding..

i think ur phn needs fast and better ram managment.. u can use any third party keyboard app !!
My Works:

Moshiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
then why do u need keyboard ?? :/ text msg ??
just kidding..

i think ur phn needs fast and better ram managment.. u can use any third party keyboard app !!
Huh? Are you serious? Do you know what are you talking about? Why should I need Third Party keyboard? Stock is just fine, but sometimes it's not functioning. My Phone is fast Hyperion 8 + all bloatware are removes + Velocity 7 + Build.prop tweaks. There is no problem on speed and ram I think the problem is on the keyboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moshiro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ImBJ
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
Huh? Are you serious? Do you know what are you talking about? Why should I need Third Party keyboard? Stock is just fine, but sometimes it's not functioning. My Phone is fast Hyperion 8 + all bloatware are removes + Velocity 7 + Build.prop tweaks. There is no problem on speed and ram I think the problem is on the keyboard.
i think u r serious :P
but too many tweaks can cause laggs !!
and this keyboard problem happens sometimes (happend with me too) !! it is because slowness of the phone.. :v
My Works:

Moshiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i think u r serious :P
but too many tweaks can cause laggs !!
and this keyboard problem happens sometimes (happend with me too) !! it is because slowness of the phone.. :v
you didn't get it, you are thinking that I am a noobie with s5360? I am developing build prop, etc. I can assure you that my phone is not lag. I just want to ask about MY KEYBOARD not about the PERFORMANCE. tsk Just don't comment if you don't know it ok?

ImBJ
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
you didn't get it, you are thinking that I am a noobie with s5360? I am developing build prop, etc. I can assure you that my phone is not lag. I just want to ask about MY KEYBOARD not about the PERFORMANCE. tsk Just don't comment if you don't know it ok?
okk then its serious now and keyboard has no problm !! n m out of it..
My Works:

dimsar2013
Old
Thanks Meter 35
lmBJ user came here to help you and answer to your question. You were offensive and he left. Are you satisfied now? You didn't find a solution to your problem. I suggest you to respect other members, as it is a XDA rule, otherwise, someone may report you.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
Loving Foobar2000 Windows music player? Click here and perhaps we can have a version for Android.

You can press thanks if I was helpful.

dimsar2013 - XDA Developers Senior Member