[Q] Cursor Control (Note2,3; SGS4) on HTC One

Search This thread

Kehli

Feb 9, 2014
I am searching for this feature (was called swipeselection on jailbroken iphones) for Android devices on Googles Latin IME Keyboard.
Eventually I stumbled upon this Feature, which is only working on these Samsung Devices: Galaxy S4, Note2 & Note3.
So I wondered if it got ported to any other Android Device yet, or if i can get this on my rooted HTC One.

video for the Application on Samsung Devices:
/watch?v=JDqE9IsCj2s [Sorry, but i don't have permission to link to youtube..]

Summary: How can i get the swipe-feature from the Video on other Devices than Samsung, and if possible with the Latin IME from 4.4 KitKat?

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I am searching for this feature (was called swipeselection on jailbroken iphones) for Android devices on Googles Latin IME Keyboard.
Eventually I stumbled upon this Feature, which is only working on these Samsung Devices: Galaxy S4, Note2 & Note3.
So I wondered if it got ported to any other Android Device yet, or if i can get this on my rooted HTC One.

Summary: How can i get the swipe-feature from the Video on other Devices than Samsung, and if possible with the Latin IME from 4.4 KitKat?

probably not going to happen their Samsung partners

Reactions: Kehli

Kehli

Feb 9, 2014
was PAPurc

Would it be illegal to copy this for non commercial purposes ? Like i.e. in a custom ROM or in an edited Keyboard.apk ?
If it is free of charge and you don't make any money out of "their" idea it might be okay ?

Would it be hard to implement this in the AOSP Keyboard ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.