[Q] Put the SD card as primary partition Storage by GT-7100

10th February 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Good morning forum , wanted to know if any of you happened to put them scripts to change the internal memory SD memory GT- 7100N (Galaxy Note 2) Perseus Kernel 3.6, in some cases only recognizes SD card ta as total memory without reference to the old internal memory ? ? Example: Fabria team came with 12gb of internal memory, no SD card, it incorporates a 32GB SD card , soon I realized that all the applications and games were installed on the internal memory without using the SD memory he had bought , which 10GB internal memory was getting less space. Searching the forum and other pages I found the solution to the problem .. Install the ROM Perseus , which allowed turn 11extsd2internalsd_gs3_fat32 -1 install script , which makes modification to use the card as primary storage SDext , which my GT- 7100N , happened to have 28GB in primary partion or 10gb phone and in the partition of SDext . Now as ask at the time, there are times when accessing the storage section , I listed both primary 28GB partition to the SD card, this means that for some reason do not see the internal memory of the phone , but everything works as always . Anyone know why ? ? Greetings and thank you very much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread