Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 39,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

just loaded carbon kitkat4.4.2

Tip us?

villaf7420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default just loaded carbon kitkat4.4.2

i have a few question... i dont have sprint voicemail, and can i still load themes on this rom?

goku2778
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by villaf7420 View Post
i have a few question... i dont have sprint voicemail, and can i still load themes on this rom?
you can load themes, i haven't myself but yes you can...you posted in my camera/gallery thread, I added the voicemail file for you to reinstall the stock voicemail app and also added the sprint zone file too just in case.
The Following User Says Thank You to goku2778 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

villaf7420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
you can load themes, i haven't myself but yes you can...you posted in my camera/gallery thread, I added the voicemail file for you to reinstall the stock voicemail app and also added the sprint zone file too just in case.
really? thanks goku !! where? on the same page? i dont see where? i also have a few question more.. when u got a min for a noob... pm when you do

goku2778
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by villaf7420 View Post
really? thanks goku !! where? on the same page? i dont see where? i also have a few question more.. when u got a min for a noob... pm when you do

no problem...pm sent
The Following User Says Thank You to goku2778 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]