XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] issue with my Spen, please help

Tip us?

phokienhuy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] issue with my Spen, please help

My note P605 has a dead area on its screen where using fingers is normal but not with thr Spen, when i draw a line through this area, the line will be coroupted.

This is a link to the screen shot which will show you my problem.

Please help me if you have any solution for this.

The link to dropbox file: db.tt/FFXZOO4V

clouds5
Old
Thanks Meter 350
All I can say is that the touchscreen driver is pretty messed up in general. There are multiple issues on this tablet, like shaking when you hold something, multitouch not working properly and touchinput dropping for no reason.
I'm not sure if your issue is hardware or software related (could be both imho) but I'm pretty sure the touchscreen driver will get some bugfixes in the next update. It's extremly needed and Samsung should be aware of it...
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock rooted
Tablet: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Wifi | Stock rooted

┐Will-it-Blend?
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by phokienhuy View Post
My note P605 has a dead area on its screen where using fingers is normal but not with thr Spen, when i draw a line through this area, the line will be coroupted.

This is a link to the screen shot which will show you my problem.

Please help me if you have any solution for this.

The link to dropbox file: db.tt/FFXZOO4V
You don't have a magnet case on your tablet do you? I know that that can cause issues with the S-Pen.

phokienhuy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default p605

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds5 View Post
All I can say is that the touchscreen driver is pretty messed up in general. There are multiple issues on this tablet, like shaking when you hold something, multitouch not working properly and touchinput dropping for no reason.
I'm not sure if your issue is hardware or software related (could be both imho) but I'm pretty sure the touchscreen driver will get some bugfixes in the next update. It's extremly needed and Samsung should be aware of it...
Thank you for your reply. I will try reinstall the firmware using the kies software. Hope this may work otherwise, i will return it to the shop. Because i'm in Vietnam so i did not have the official warranty of this device.

Happy Lunar New Year guys!!

phokienhuy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default no hope

It's not work guys!! even i flashed it back to stock may be this is a hardware failure (( have to return it and take my money back