FORUMS

Xiaomi Mi5 Specs Leaked, CyanogenMod SDK – XDA TV

CyanogenMod is going to release their own SDK! That and much more news is … more

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] G2 headphones sound qulity

10th February 2014, 10:47 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag jordan/amman
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
hello everyone
how is the g2 headphones compared to other headphones that comes out of the box like the one on the note3 or Z1?,cos i only use the
headphones that comes out of the box.
edit:i'm getting the g2 soon so that's why i'm asking this question.

thank you all.
 
 
10th February 2014, 11:08 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starba3

hello everyone
how is the g2 headphones compared to other headphones that comes out of the box like the one on the note3 or Z1?,cos i only use the
headphones that comes out of the box.
edit:i'm getting the g2 soon so that's why i'm asking this question.

thank you all.

Quite decent and comparable to other out of the box earphones. It is called the quadbeats 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to aerobean For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 11:49 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag jordan/amman
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobean

Quite decent and comparable to other out of the box earphones. It is called the quadbeats 2.

thank's for the feedback.
another question,does it block fm radio signals?

thanks again
10th February 2014, 11:53 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starba3

thank's for the feedback.
another question,does it block fm radio signals?

thanks again

No, does not block fm radio signal.
The Following User Says Thank You to aerobean For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 11:57 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag jordan/amman
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobean

No, does not block fm radio signal.

that's what i wanted.
thanks for your help.
10th February 2014, 04:10 PM |#6  
mrm43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 214
 
More
One of the best, if not the best bundled earphones I have tested.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 05:45 PM |#7  
T_money_third's Avatar
Member
Flag Trinidad
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile
I didn't go crazy about the g2 sound quality like I did with Samsung 7.1 surround sound and stuff but if your g2 is rooted you can have audio quality better than Samsung with an app called viper audio fx. It's pretty much an equalizer that let's you tune and save any preset you create
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes