Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 48,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

deleted

Tip us?

kalani91
Old
(Last edited by kalani91; 12th February 2014 at 08:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default deleted

Deleted thread

rbeavers
Old
Thanks Meter 80
72 hrs.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Screwed by Google. Canceled ICS upgrade on my Moto Photon 4G. and No Update for Photon Q for Kit Kat.

Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE - CM 11.0 M8 - On ting.com - only Pay for what you GET.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Kit Kat, Stock rooted, twrp recovery. "too new for ting"
Nexus 7 2012 Kit Kat, Stock rooted, twrp recovery.

Retired, Kids Toys, Gave Away &/or Bricked; HTC G1, Samsung Moment, 2 Photon 4G's, Samsung Nexus S 4G, Kindle Fire.

polish_pat
Old
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
It might be too late for this, but usually the best combination is to put it in a bowl with rice, in the oven at about 150F for 6 hours or so. This will help the moisture evaporate and the rice will be most effective. Also, it's not a bad idea to throw the phone in rubbing alcohol for a couple seconds to clean out the minerals that are found in water and that might accelerate internal rusting. My S2 fell in a pool that contained salt as a disinfectant and not chlorine, and was completely submerged for a good 2 minutes and this saved the phone, the only permanent damage was with the earphone, the contact was sometimes hard to make but the phone, to this day, still works. Obviously, take out the battery before putting it in the oven or cleaning it in alcohol.