5,600,664 Members 36,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moar installed .. Phone heats up oretty quick.. Anybody else?

Tip us?

villaf7420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Moar installed .. Phone heats up oretty quick.. Anybody else?

Any suggestions?

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6207
A bit more information is going to be needed in order to help you. Did you do a clean install of the Rom ? Did you restore any Data ? What Rom where you on previously ? What Recovery are you using ? Have you tried switching Batteries to see if that is the issue ? Are you OC'ing the device ? Do you have a case on the phone ? I know it's a lot of questions. But the more information you provide the easier, and faster you can be helped.

villaf7420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Overheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
a bit more information is going to be needed in order to help you. Did you do a clean install of the rom ? Did you restore any data ? What rom where you on previously ? What recovery are you using ? Have you tried switching batteries to see if that is the issue ? Are you oc'ing the device ? Do you have a case on the phone ? I know it's a lot of questions. But the more information you provide the easier, and faster you can be helped.
i wiped all 3 in recovery, im using philz 6 recovery, i was runing stock before, i didnt do any adjustment when loaded moar rom i hit stock on all option in moar rom. So i didnt oc my phone?

rickpcb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My first two days on MOAR i had poor battery life and it ran warm... then it cleared up. Give it a chance and let us know how it works for you...

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by villaf7420 View Post
i wiped all 3 in recovery, im using philz 6 recovery, i was runing stock before, i didnt do any adjustment when loaded moar rom i hit stock on all option in moar rom. So i didnt oc my phone?
You didn't state which kernel you are using. But if you are using KT, or dkp try lowering the voltages across the board.

TEAM MiK MikROMs Since 3/13/11
The Following User Says Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

villaf7420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
i picked the stock kernel.... another question .. i was waching the reviews of moar, and i never saw where it gave me morphology option like i saw in one the videos when you picked the kernel

metalfan78
Old
Thanks Meter 1312
Which review did you watch? Morphology isn't in the newest version because all the customization is on-the-fly in mod control.