Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 38,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] 4.4.2 roms

Tip us?

Vuja1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default [q] 4.4.2 roms

Can somebody collect all custom roms 4.4.2 and Kernels in one thread? We have many roms and kernels, but they r in different sections and it is hard to follow them. i think this is great idea, we have to threads with Kit Kat roms, but not an updated in that thread we can discuss about that kernels and roms

nch26
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuja1 View Post
Can somebody collect all custom roms 4.4.2 and Kernels in one thread? We have many roms and kernels, but they r in different sections and it is hard to follow them. i think this is great idea, we have to threads with Kit Kat roms, but not an updated in that thread we can discuss about that kernels and roms
Yes, somebody has do it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549390

Vuja1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch26 View Post
yap, but he didn't update that list long time. i mean someone who will frequntly update list of roms i know for two threads with list of kk roms but last update was las month

nch26
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
yap, but he didn't update that list long time. i mean someone who will frequntly update list of roms i know for two threads with list of kk roms but last update was las month
Check general section in 10 min. i will create one and keep it good

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Ready
The Following User Says Thank You to nch26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]