Sim card removed - restart phone

OP ipeench

10th February 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 34

452 posts
More
I have just started randomly getting sim card removed error and I have to restart my phone. I searched around and I don't find anyone else with tmobile having this problem for the gs4.. I have switched sim cards for new one, flashed new rom and modem and tried to tape it as was suggested in a thread I found for att version of the phone.

Mostly asking am I the only tmo suffering from this? Is it carrier based issue with difference in phone models? And with all the other threads did I miss a fix for this?
10th February 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 872

2,571 posts
More
I haven't seen anyone with a problem like that around here.. since you've done all the steps to try to fix the problem, I would say that it must be a hardware defect.. Do a warranty claim

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 34

452 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22

I haven't seen anyone with a problem like that around here.. since you've done all the steps to try to fix the problem, I would say that it must be a hardware defect.. Do a warranty claim

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking I'll have to do. I'm going to open the phone up to make sure it's not a loose ribbon first. I would rather not go through all the steps of finding files to Oden to stock and then get new phone root and set up how I want.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread