Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,845 Members 50,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootanimation audio lag

Tip us?

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1115

DONATE TO ME
Default Bootanimation audio lag

Hi,

I tried to make a bootanimation for Z1, everything done... I can't get audio to launch at the same time as the video, doesn't matter at which line the "s audiofile.mp3" is. It still gets loaded faster than video. Can anyobody take a look and tell me how do I fix that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnBL7wd3LgI - Here's the original video, perfect sync. In my bootanimation video starts after ~4 seconds the music started to play.

Please take a look at that. I've spent about 4 hours on that and I have completely no idea what to do now... I even downscaled the images so it looks crappy now.

Thanks.

PS. Uploaded to mega because xda attachments failed TWICE... https://mega.co.nz/#!WFkFzaba!00Z6zH...l9R6mwZv2_4CBQ

olokos
Old
Thanks Meter 1115

DONATE TO ME
BUMP
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.09.2014

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5040

DONATE TO ME
There's no need to put that line in desc.txt.
Just put bootanim.mp3 into root of bootanimation.zip and try.

If you still have same problem add "silence" in the first few seconds of the mp3 file.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

olokos
Old
Thanks Meter 1115

DONATE TO ME
I'll try removing the line from desc.txt. I'm not sure whether adding silence is going to fix that because I'm worried that this delay might be device-dependent. I mean that if you have about 200 apps installed it will load sound later than the one with only stock apps. Could you please tell me whether I'm thinking right?

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.09.2014