OP jon_yarbrough

10th February 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 27

359 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok, so I have the AT&T i747 and I unlocked it the other day to work on the T-Mobile network. I am interested in assisting with Beta testing on a 4.3 ROM for the i747 and one of the prerequisites is to flash the 4.3 modem. My question is, do I flash the 4.3 modem for the i747 or for the T-Mobile equivalent? Also, if you wouldn't mind suggesting some other things to try as far as getting a better network and wifi signal, that would be awesome. I've tried several of the "wifi enhancement" apps and the "network enhancement" apps as well as going in and verifying the apns are set for the T-Mobile network (fast.t-mobile.com), etc.
10th February 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 155

355 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_yarbrough

Ok, so I have the AT&T i747 and I unlocked it the other day to work on the T-Mobile network. I am interested in assisting with Beta testing on a 4.3 ROM for the i747 and one of the prerequisites is to flash the 4.3 modem. My question is, do I flash the 4.3 modem for the i747 or for the T-Mobile equivalent? Also, if you wouldn't mind suggesting some other things to try as far as getting a better network and wifi signal, that would be awesome. I've tried several of the "wifi enhancement" apps and the "network enhancement" apps as well as going in and verifying the apns are set for the T-Mobile network (fast.t-mobile.com), etc.

If you are concerned with the T-Mobile network why don't you try the tread about the 1700 aws wcdma with 3g data it has a rom and stuff IIRC on page 28 designed by T-Mobile to run on an AT&T i747 it kind of converts the phone to the T999, I do know you can run T-Mobile T999 roms after that but I don't know you would be able to run 4.3?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread